Strata works with property developers, construction professionals, managers and government agencies to supply geotechnical and environmental advice to the residential and commercial construction sector.
Strata tailors investigations and designs to meet client requirements within relevant regulatory frameworks and facilitates progression of projects from conception through planning and permitting to completion.
Strata provides services in Commercial and Residential Property Development for:
- Subdivision Planning – geotechnical investigations for buildings, roads and pavements, storm water and wastewater management, services installation, Environmental Impact Assessments
- Rezoning – for brownfield and greenfield developments often involving environmental site or land capability assessments.
- Land Development – soil and fill testing, construction recommendations, bulk earthworks planning, roads and services requirements.
- Pre- Purchase Geotechnical Assessments – to satisfy the requirements of financiers, insurers or other interested parties.
- Land and Waterway Remediation and Planning – to facilitate cleanup of impacted areas for rezoning purposes or for permit requirements.
Strata has capabilities in the following areas:
- Geotechnical Site Investigation and Testing – including soil, rock and fill testing, site suitability, lot and subdivision planning.
- Geotechnical Drilling Programs – deep drilling, piling investigations, groundwater investigations.
- Storm Water and Wastewater Management – often incorporating Water Sensitive Urban Design.
- Earthworks Specifications – for subdivisions and large construction projects including management plans, water retention, fill testing, fill management.
- Site Investigation for Contamination and Acid Sulphate Soils – brownfields subdivisions, rezoning, due diligence assessments, underground storage tank (UST) removal
Enhancing construction projects through accurate assessment and sustainable design to ensure cost efficient outcomes which comply with industry best practice