Strata works with a dedicated commercial pilot to offer its site investigation, environmental monitoring and engineering services in logistically demanding locations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, PNG and the South Pacific.
Strata has man-portable soil and rock drilling rigs as well as lightweight soil, water and air monitoring equipment which is capable of being delivered into remote locations by helicopter, light plane or boat.
Remote investigations are fully risk managed and insured being undertaken by highly skilled staff who have technical capacity backed by extensive field experience in remote locations.
Strata uses these capabilities to offer its services to:
- Remote communities for residential and commercial construction – including site assessments for foundation design and onsite wastewater disposal, storm water management, civils
- Remote pipeline/cable/tower geotechnical investigations (depth to rock, acid sulphate soil sampling, soil resisitivity measurement for earthing stakes).
- Remote environmental assessment and monitoring services
- Sensitive remote terrain within national parks for onsite wastewater system design or environmental monitoring projects.
- Mining sector for the purposes of performing geotechnical and environmental investigations for early phase mine development including mine infrastructure.
- Mining exploration site rehabilitation
Facilitating cost effective site investigation, environmental monitoring and rehabilitation in remote and logistically challenging locations using tailored OH&S and environmental guidelines.