Strata offers services to mining, civil and industrial firms requiring geotechnical or environmental information or design related to:
Site investigation, testing, modelling and design for:
- Mine Planning – site investigation for mine layout, including advice upon citing of key infrastructure and effluent/tailings treatment dams to maximise efficiency and minimise environmental impacts.
- Mine Effluent – flow modelling, quality testing, design of treatment and disposal systems.
- Life-of-Mine Environmental Monitoring – soil, surface and groundwater, air, dust.
- Mine Closure – planning and rehabilitation.
- Mining exploration site rehabilitation.
Geotechnical drilling and testing, expert advice for:
- Roading and Pavements
- Cable and Pipeworks
- Soil/Rock/Aggregate Testing
- Fill Testing – for suitability for reuse or off site removal to EPA standards.
- Soil and Water Management – for bulk earthworks and rehabilitation.
- Environmental Compliance.
Assessment, testing and reporting associated with:
- Site Investigation – for contamination (soil, air, surface and groundwater), underground storage tank removal.
- Geotechnical Testing – for construction of heavy infrastructure such as hoppers and cooling towers.
- Soil/Rock Testing – for pipeline or underground cables routes and well as telecommunication towers and bulk storage facilities.
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA).
- Effluent/Biosolid management and reuse schemes.
- Waste Management.
- Environmental Monitoring.
Working with industry to secure project approvals and to facilitate project development and compliance.